How to obtain a refund for iTEP exams purchased from Academic Language Solutions - iTEP and how to receive a free test reset.
Refunds and Test Reset Defined
A refund is defined as a return of the money you paid for an iTEP, less associated fees for handling the test you bought.
A free test reset is defined as a reset of your exam if there are technical issues that prohibited the test from being saved and uploaded to our server (Internet issues) or if the microphone or webcam did not record the sound or photos required for Virtual Proctoring.
When You May Request A Free Reset Of Your Test
If for technical or any other reasons a given test is not able to be completed or results cannot be provided, iTEP International and the iTEP Administrator’s liability shall be limited to providing a replacement test for no charge to the test-taker.
iTEP's Academic Department will reset the affected portions of the test for free and allow the test to be retaken for no charge.
When You May Request A Refund
If you buy a test from Academic Language Solutions - iTEP and you want a refund,
- You must not have used the Test ID and Password for the test you are requesting to be refunded.
- The Test ID must be 30 days old or newer.
- If the Test ID and Password have not been used, and you request a refund for that test via email, you will receive a refund of the fee you paid for the test less a $15 processing and handling fee.
- The refund (less the $15 processing and handling fee) can only be credited to the credit card you used to purchase the iTEP test.
- It can take between 5-10 days for you to see the credit on your credit card statement.
Changes to This Privacy Notice
How to Contact Us To Request a Free Test Reset Or Refund
Please contact email@example.com to request a free test reset or request a refund. You must give us the reasons for your request along with your Test ID number.